After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Kingsport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your residence or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security components. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.