How does home monitoring work in Kingsport?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Kingsport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your residence or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security components. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be occupied ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Consider your smoke detector beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Kingsport home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications pass through this vital, networked hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your mobile device when an emergency occurs, you may still communicate with your support team straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Kingsport security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Kingsport smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you want to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (423) 556-9460 or fill out the form below to begin.